Critique Glencoe Lochan: Autumnal reflections

SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
One from the bin as I was going through old images. I never really worked on it at the time but never deleted it.

_DSC6185 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

I used a CPL and I didn't really like the way when I got home it rendered the colours in the sky. However it seemed a bit nice just to delete so here it is. I recall having a sleepness night before taking this and just heading up to the Glen to give me a little lift. Can't wait for more of these colours come October. Only a month to go :D

Last edited:
I used a CPL and I didn't really like the way when I got home it rendered the colours in the sky

I think it's a nice image- what don't you like about the colour rendering and is there something you can do pp to address your concerns- mask everything but the sky and then a slight levels or colour adjustment? AS you say too nice for the bin. If you can't make your mind up give it another year and come back to it- you can always bin it then and it's not taking up a massive amount of HD space.

Reactions: ST4
Nice reflections and colours.

I'm sure i've been there, it isn't where an old hospital used to be is it?

Reactions: ST4
glencoe house in the grounds was used a hospital for the elderly until about 6 years ago.

Yep couldn't remember where it was. Is it where the photography was taken?

Back