Critique Go on, tickle my tummy

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, Taken last week, I think its Lygaeus equestris, Lygaeus simulans. Family: Seed Bugs or Ground Bugs (Lygaeidae)
I saw it walking along this bit of grass, nowhere to go.
View attachment 37217
Thanks for looking and more on my Flickr
Any C&C is welcome.

I like that graham! Nice sharp subject with good detail with no clutter in the background, good job.
Cheers Neil, well just one blade of grass but thats not too bad :rolleyes:
Thanks very much Neil (y)

Thats quite nice, though i am finding the blade of grass its holding onto abit of a distraction and kinda gets in the way of focusing on the bug. However gotta say you have some great flickr pics!!!

Thats quite nice, though i am finding the blade of grass its holding onto abit of a distraction and kinda gets in the way of focusing on the bug. However gotta say you have some great flickr pics!!!
Thanks very much Justin, thats a nice comment :) and I really appreciate it.
Now, on with the bug in question, well without the bit of grass the bug would`nt be there lol :D but I kinda see where your coming from. Go on, tickle his belly :ROFLMAO:

I think if the grass was in focus it wouldn't be so bad (not that its a bad picture) but for some reason the blurred lines making my eyes go funny lol :confused: although to be fair im no expert and its a much better shot than i could have taken as you'll see from the lack of photos i post lol. :sulk:

Back