Good morning, Can't sleep !

badlywornroy

I am not macho
Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
I'm new here, it's very early on a sat morning to be doing this but a few words to introduce myself.
I am retired (not officially a pensioner) took 'a package' and put my feet up (I wish) I have recently moved to North Yorkshire a very beautiful part of the UK. Apart from photography (enthusiastic amateur) I enjoy country walks with my two dogs and cycling the country lanes, with my camera of course. I moved away from dSLR's a couple of years ago and purchased a Panasonic micro 4/3rds G1. Recently I have fortunately acquired a very nice set of Nikon glass (70-200mm f2.8 VR, 12-24mm f/4, 85mm f3.5 micro, 16-85mm VR and 70-300 VR) I have been using these via a m4/3rds to Nikon adaptor to supplement my Panasonic m4/3rds lenses.
I have now moved back to dSLR's with a Nikon D90 to gain full functionality with the Nikon glass (MF only on the G1 body)
I don't favour a particular genre of photography :thinking: however I do take rather a lot of pictures of my two dogs. Another thing I do is talk to much. Thanks for listening and I hope to show some images as soon as I work out how.

Roy

:welcome:

lived in Guisborough for 5 years before moving north

hope to see some landscape stuff with the 12-24.....(y)

Back