Good size bag for a 7D + extra lens?

Name
Leanne
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Just looking for a bit of advice. I currently have a Lowepro mini trekker AW backpack which very comfortably fits everything I'd want to take out with me but sometimes I don't want to carry a lot of kit and would like a smaller bag to take out with me.

I'm probably thinking of a shoulder bag that could carry my 7D body with a lens attached with room to fit 1 more lens.

I'm happy with the Lowepro brand so if someone can recommend one of those, that'd be fab. Otherwise, any other ideas are welcome :)

Thanks!

Thanks for replying :) I just googled that bag but it still seems a bit too big for what I'm after. Looking for more of a shoulder bag, as small as possible.

I had a crumpled Backpack that I used to keep my 7d in with a 25-105, 50mm, and 55-250 and it was a tight fit. The low pro 250 is about the same size

when I got my 70-200 and dumped the 55-250 I bought the lowpro 350 which fits all my gear plus sigma 10-20 and a speed lite.

I have a lowepro passport, enough room for my Nikon D90 with lens attached and another lens besides. It also has room for other bits and bobs.

flipside 200 is a nice smaller bag but is backpack. It open from the rear so when it on your back your gear is safe.

My canon 50d, 17-55, 70-200, 50mm fit in

I just got a Think Tank retrospective 10. Takes my gripped 7D with a 24-105L on, and room for another lens and plenty of pockets for a flash, blower etc. Not cheap but superb materials and construction.

Have a look at the tamrac rally series of bags.

Harrison's in Sheffield were doing a great deal on the rally 6. Mine was less than 30 quid.

Thanks guys!

Have a look at the tamrac rally series of bags.

Harrison's in Sheffield were doing a great deal on the rally 6. Mine was less than 30 quid.

This seems more like what I'm looking for. Not sure if it's the photo I googled but it doesn't look very padded. What do you think of it?

Been googling around a bit more and came across the Lowepro Nova 180 AW.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lowepro-Nova-180-AW-Shoulder/dp/B0016JA37Y/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I'm tempted to go ahead and buy this one but can I get away with something even smaller?

I'm currently using a Lowepro exchange messenger to carry my 7D plus extras. Not too large, but big enough for a 7D + 17-50 plus 1 or 2 other lenses.
I was looking for a reasonable sized messenger bag and it seemed the best fit.

http://www.lowepro.com/exchange

Thanks guys!

This seems more like what I'm looking for. Not sure if it's the photo I googled but it doesn't look very padded. What do you think ?

It's just as padded as my lowepro bags I reckon. The buckle is a bit strange but otherwise it's an excellent, stealth camera bag.

Back