Got my christmas presents...

Edit My Images
Yes
Went out with my mum to get my christmas present eariler today... :)

I was looking for a Manfrotto 055mf3 + 322rc2 and couldnt find a single store in Lancashire that had the 055mf3 legs in stock... :(

Luckily I found a Wilkinson Cameras that had the 055mfv legs for a shocking price (x-display item), they came as a kit with an 701rc2 head which I didnt want but tbh seems like a very good bit of kit I may keep. I have removed it and bolted on the 322rc2 and im really impressed with this grip action head, it can hold my 1dmkII+300f2.8IS securely at any angle with no creeping. :)

The overall weight is good, the feel and stability is great and carbon fiber is sexeh... :)

Went out with my mum to get my christmas present eariler today... :)

I was looking for a Manfrotto 055mf3 + 322rc2 and couldnt find a single store in Lancashire that had the 055mf3 legs in stock... :(

Luckily I found a Wilkinson Cameras that had the 055mfv legs for a shocking price (x-display item), they came as a kit with an 701rc2 head which I didnt want but tbh seems like a very good bit of kit I may keep. I have removed it and bolted on the 322rc2 and im really impressed with this grip action head, it can hold my 1dmkII+300f2.8IS securely at any angle with no creeping. :)

The overall weight is good, the feel and stability is great and carbon fiber is sexeh... :)

Congrats on the new kit. So youd recommend the grip?....I am after either that one or the next one down.

Ive not used it in anger yet, but, from the hour or so ive been playing with it ive found it great... Ive swapped it to left handed, even though im right handed, but that way I can keep my finger on the shutter whilst moving head around.

Carefull with the carbon fibre legs , one guy on another forum was getting into a bird hide & the wind blew the door shut on the legs....

They shattered :(

Back