Captive Got some new triggers - quick test

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
So upgraded to the 622-n TX and 622-n triggers. Still in manual mode on the SB900 but able to alter the power from the camera which was ace. Limited by the tolerence of my eldest, but got a couple.....from the "bedroom wall" studio (quickly packed away within 5 mins of SWMBO arriving home!

Sophia Yongnuo 622n test 2 by Sir SR, on Flickr

Sophia Yongnuo 622n test by Sir SR, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, all comments welcome!

I really like this crop! Great model! This shows how little investment in gear and most of all studio space can yield absolutely professional results!

I really like this crop! Great model! This shows how little investment in gear and most of all studio space can yield absolutely professional results!

Cheers

Very (too) kind! I'm going through a phase of having this "cinematic post box" crop!

Tragically there is still a bit if investment in the pic - d800, 2 x sb900's, tamron 28-75.

That said I could probably have got very similar results with the old d90 and tamron 17-50 and two Nissin flashes I've sold!

Thanks for looking and commenting.

S

I agree, a simple and basic setup but it works very well with great results.

Back