Grab and Go

Don't like it mate and let me tell you why. 1st thing is i tried to get these this year and never found any and second its way to good a shot to be posting mate :LOL::LOL:. Great shot mate don't think ive seen a Waxwing shot any better than that one. (y)

A great shot well done mate (y) we now have some in Malvern
Regards
Richard
Cheer's Rich (y) Not far to go for you then . Spent week's finding the waxwing's, pulled up in the drive last Saturday and there were 30 plus sat in the tree :LOL:
10 out of 10 fantastic pic

what lens are you using ??
Thank you Canon 500f4 with 1.4 converter .

Great shot steve well worth all the time you've put in!
Cheer's John (y)Thank's for keeping an eye out for them .
Superb action shot, best Waxwing shot I've sen this year.
Glad you like it Thank's
Stunning shot! Something to aspire too. :clap:(y)
No secerts just alot of luck with this type of shot
Stunning shot, great work!
Thank you DAWN
Well done, a corker :clap:
Thank you
Don't like it mate and let me tell you why. 1st thing is i tried to get these this year and never found any and second its way to good a shot to be posting mate :LOL::LOL:. Great shot mate don't think ive seen a Waxwing shot any better than that one. (y)

Glad you like it Neil (y) Told you to come and visit.

Wow Steve that reminds me of one of those Japanese silk paintings. It's top drawer stuff matey :)

:clap:

:clap:

Very .Very. Very nice Steve.

Dave (y)

very nice shot steve,well done (y)

Hi Steve
That is stunning! can i ask what shutter speed you where using to capture the wings in flight like that.

cheers

john

Superb shot, great action, colour, wing definition everything!

Am I right in guessing that you're shooting down on it? Good going as most waxy shots are looking up :)

Hats off sir! (y)

drew

great shot.
we got wax wings around us at mo. some brave souls venture out but i'm yet to actually get a picture of one. u have inspired me to go out now.. however snow too bloody cold!!!

:p

very nice shot steve,well done (y)
Thank you Sean
Hi Steve
That is stunning! can i ask what shutter speed you where using to capture the wings in flight like that.

cheers

john
Thank you John . It was a cold but bright day . ISO 800 5.6 1/2500 (y)
Awesome,
regards,
john.
Thank you for the feed back John
Superb shot, great action, colour, wing definition everything!

Am I right in guessing that you're shooting down on it? Good going as most waxy shots are looking up :)

Hats off sir! (y)

drew
Yes Drew the bird was almost level. They had eaten most of the higher berry's so had to come lower down . This bird tried landing but the branch would not support it so this is why it hovered .
great shot.
we got wax wings around us at mo. some brave souls venture out but i'm yet to actually get a picture of one. u have inspired me to go out now.. however snow too bloody cold!!!

:p

Thank you . A few around but the main flock's have moved on . Hope you get some shot's (y)

Coming back to this one again - definitely enter it into some big competitions this year matey, it really is another level of photo! (y)

drew

Back