Grace

Name
Paul Tomlinson
Edit My Images
No
gracecopy.jpg

grace2copycopy.jpg

This is the first studio shoot for Grace she was very well behaved and posed well for the camera. Please leave your comments.

Paul Tomo(y)

Last edited:
I think #2 is a classic. Lovely bright young lady and both images do her justice. Like them both very much.

Thank you very much folks for the comments, i can see that i am on the right road with these type of shots. Many thanks.

Paul Tomo(y)

I like these, but on my monitor it shows some unusual markings to the BG especially across the top and down just to the L/H side of Grace's head to shoulder area in #1 and top L/H corner and beside/under her right cheek in #2.... is it just me?

I like these, but on my monitor it shows some unusual markings to the BG especially across the top and down just to the L/H side of Grace's head to shoulder area in #1 and top L/H corner and beside/under her right cheek in #2.... is it just me?

I think you may be right i'll sort it out for the next time i shoot Grace, thanks for your comments
Paul Tomo(y)

If i'm honest I ain't that keen on the conversion on these, No1 is just a personal thing but I am not keen on the tones, and No2 will look soo much better with the contrast shoved up a bit, But I think the poses are lovely on both shots.

Edit: the only bit I can see on the background is on No1 to the left of her head.

Last edited:
Back