Great Service from MPB Photographic

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I have just purchase a 2nd hand Canon EOS 5D from MPB Photographic. Unfortunately there were two of us that added the camera to their basket before the stock was updated. My order completed just after the other customer so I lost out on the sale. I was contacted by MPB and the situation was explained. They said that they had another 5D in the same condition but it was also boxed ad had 5 batteries. They explained that they wanted to check that I was happy with this before it was dispatched. I agreed that I was happy to have the other camera and it was dispatched yesterday. I recieved it at 7:45 this morning. The camera was well packaged and although I did not have time to fully test it, a visual check confirmed that it was in the condition stated and it powered up OK. Had they been less professional, they could have just send out the 2nd 5D and hoped that I didn't notice.

I have also used them before to purchase a lens and had issues with the card payment. This was also sorted out in a professional manner and they even called SagePay when I called back after getting no real help from my banks telephone service. Their advice meant that I could sort the issue with the bank and proceed with the purchase.

It is so often the case that only bad customer service is reported so I think that when a company like MPB are so helpful and professional it is worth commenting on.

I would thoroughly recommend that anyone looking to purchase 2nd hand equipment take a look at MPB Photographic

I would echo your sentiment re MPB. I've bought from them on a number of occasions and always found their service to be top notch (y)

+1 on that. I bought a kata bag from them which didn't have the tripod pouch, they immediately offered a refund or price reduction. Excellent service.

I bought a grip from them, fast delivery, well packed and great nick. Can't fault them.

+ 1 i bought a lens from them and was very happy

Was just thinking of buying a lens from these guys. Are there part ex prices reasonable?

higgy1541 said:
Was just thinking of buying a lens from these guys. Are there part ex prices reasonable?

Compared to other 2nd hand suppliers they seem to be good. You can obviously get a bit cheaper if you buy privately but with mpb you get a warranty.

Yes, I've been pleased with their prices - about 65-70% of their selling price if I recall quotes I've had.

never used MPB before but nice to know the good service, unfortunately isn't found in many places these days

Back