Great Service from Think Tank/ Mind SHift

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought a(another) backpack before Christmas, a Mind SHift Back Light 26. I've got a thinktank and another Mindshift 40L bag which ar really camera only bags and I needed something with a little more space for walking gear.

I'm a big bloke and in the winter all wrapped up in layers a bit bigger. Think Michelin Mans big brother. The belt was a little too short and I tried some other buckles that I have for extenders but none fit. Just makes walking distances that liitttle bit more uncomforatable on the shoulders. I emailed Thinktank/ Mindshift asking to buy a couple of buckles to make an extender and they emailed back for an address and made up and sent free of charge a couple of small extenders which work great.

Yes the correct answer is for me to lose weight but that doesn't detract from a great service.

And their products are excellent imo.

Last edited:
Think Tank are great. I recently bought an almost new Retrospective 5 on eBay. It was missing the raincover. Unable to find anywhere to buy one, I emailed Think Tank and asked them where to buy one. In reply, they said they would just send me one free from California. Unfortunately it only got as far as some depot in the US, so I asked if they could find out what happened. Instead, they just sent me another rain cover which arrived safely in the UK.

I've got a TT Streetwalker, and it's a great bag, had for years. Love their stuff.

Always received a excellent service from them I have a number of bags and backpacks for my gear (y)

The UK distributors are Snapperstuff and there is a sale on the website now.

Back