Greenfinch`s

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of welcome visitors as it has been a while since I last spotted any in the garden. I was also playing around with camera settings like one does :LOL: so any C&C on these would be appreciated, thanks for looking.

IMG_7344.jpg

IMG_7346.jpg

IMG_7370.jpg

you seem to have those nailed- so NO critique from me Im afraid :clap:

Les ;)

All three nicely composed and with a non intrusive background, super shots.

Nice shots.

Did you crop these much? and how far were you from the subject?

Thanks for the comments, all cropped once in PS just to lose a couple of distracting bits. Subject distance 2.76 metres.

Crystal clear Rich ! (y)
They've been showing well in the garden here too of late but the Marsh Tits seem to have packed up and left :crying:
John

3 nice shots there! They are regular visitors to my feeders and seem to Bully off all the other species

Very good detail, as usual Rich.

Nice set Rich (y)

C&C none . 3 excellent images Rich :clap:

Crystal clear Rich ! (y)
They've been showing well in the garden here too of late but the Marsh Tits seem to have packed up and left :crying:
John
Cheers
3 nice shots there! They are regular visitors to my feeders and seem to Bully off all the other species

Tom, I have started to mix Sunflower hearts in with a mixed feed as it was getting expensive, however along with the Bullfinch`s they seem to be the most messiest eaters on the block :LOL:

A nice set Rich. Sharp and well composed. (y)

Nothing wrong with these apart from ...why are they not on my feeders! :thinking: :bonk:

2.76M ... my lens will not focus that close, what are you doing, inviting them around for tea and scones :D

Proves that getting closer is always going to produce a better image, lovely images Rich :clap:

Lovely - what lens?

Cracking set. Still don't see many down my way though.

Dai

A nice set Rich. Sharp and well composed. (y)

Nothing wrong with these apart from ...why are they not on my feeders! :thinking: :bonk:

3 nice greenies with a great background

nowt wrong with them..great shots...mark.

Excellent, would love to get some of these (y)

2.76M ... my lens will not focus that close, what are you doing, inviting them around for tea and scones :D

Proves that getting closer is always going to produce a better image, lovely images Rich :clap:

Lovely - what lens?

Three cracking images Rich, Regards Ron.

Great photos.

Cheers again. Rob it is the 70-200 F4L, I usually have the 1.4 TC attached but had taken it off to do a few shots of the neighbours sprogs :D Martyn the only reason you cannot focus that close is the beast of a lens you use :D

Back