Greenfinch

Edit My Images
No
Just a garden 'Greenie' as things are quite on the Estuary at the moment.
7D + 300/2.8 + 2x tc. Medium crop. C & C welcome.

greenfinch2.jpg

Roy
A very well composed shot, sharp as usual, if there was any criticism it would be the branch covering the tail and the one over his shoulder is mildly annoying, however I am of the school that likes nature as is rather than large amounts of post changing, so it gets the thumbs up from me

Roy
A very well composed shot, sharp as usual, if there was any criticism it would be the branch covering the tail and the one over his shoulder is mildly annoying, however I am of the school that likes nature as is rather than large amounts of post changing, so it gets the thumbs up from me

I would agree with that (y)

things are quite on the Estuary at the moment.

So long as those waders are heading our way :D

Roy

I would agree with that (y)

So long as those waders are heading our way :D
I agree about the top branches guys - I did have a quick attempt to take then out but it still does not look right to me :( (just noticed it is a very messy edit - I may spend a bit of time on it to see if I can come up with anything decent).
Annoying about the branch over the tail but cannot do much about that one.

greenfinch2_1.jpg

The original shot is a cracker Roy. Great colours, exposure and bird detail.

Regards: Gordon

Another fabulous shot. I've looked at your collection many times and am always impressed.

The original for me Roy :D Cracking image :clap:

original for me as well roy , brilliant photo(y)

all the best
mick:wave:

great shot

Beautiful detail and color, also well composed. Lovely!

very nice...mark.

I like it. Nice natural perch and I think the top branches frame the bird nicely.

Dai

I like it unedited ...mark

Lovelly shot Roy, what lens did you use.

The original shot is a cracker Roy. Great colours, exposure and bird detail.

Regards: Gordon

Stunning shot .....

number one for me very nice
regards ian

Another fabulous shot. I've looked at your collection many times and am always impressed.

The original for me Roy :D Cracking image :clap:

original for me as well roy , brilliant photo(y)

all the best
mick:wave:

The origional for me too Roy, its a cracking photo. (y)

Thank you for the comments and feedback guys (y)

I like it. Nice natural perch and I think the top branches frame the bird nicely.

Dai
:agree: - I like the context.

Maybe just a tiny bit over-sharpened looking at the tips of the branches - might just the JPeg conversion.

If I keep practicing maybe one day I will get a rubbish shot like that :LOL:

Last edited:
:agree: - I like the context.

Maybe just a tiny bit over-sharpened looking at the tips of the branches - might just the JPeg conversion.

If I keep practicing maybe one day I will get a rubbish shot like that :LOL:
Thanks for commenting Stuart. I am quite pleased with the original it was just my edit that I was rubbishing.

Back