Greetings from Lincolnshire

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys,

Decided to join this site after finding a rather helpful discussion here via Google, and looking forward to chatting with other keen photographers.

I'm addicted to photography: work as a photographer, teach photography, and it's my main hobby. Also work in IT and I'm in the process of writing a book. Other interests include travel, hi-fi electronics, ancient history, and chocolate.

Would love to meet up with other local photographers (I live just inside the Lincolnshire border, 10 miles north of Peterborough right now) for photography/hikes/beer, or chat to anyone anywhere about my favourite subject - hoping to learn from you all, and maybe I can pass on a tidbit or two myself.

And if anyone can tell me how to change my account name to something other than my full name, that would be awesome... :)

TTFN

Hi Andrew :welcome: to the forum

Hi Andrew, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Andrew welcome to the forums, you certainly have picked some expensive hobbies, I am also into Home Cinema:) I know the HI-FI purists frown upon it.

As above welcome to TP Andrew, hope you are enjoying yourself here :) - no leaving now....

Back