Grey_Squirrel

Edit My Images
No
Missed the focus, again

grey_brush_strokes.jpg

Missed Focus or creative Artistic blur is the question here Bill...

Shame you didn't catch the full motion across the image and cloned out the leaves....

Bryn, I felt that the leaves needed to stay in to emphasise what i was trying to create, as I watched them this morning

Looks more like a "sloath" shot taken at "bulb" setting pmsl

Nice one Bill (y)

Thanks everyone ……… I'm trying to think laterally, vertically and horizontally or whatever ………. (seriously), it must be David's (brainwashing), sorry influence

It's quite enjoyable

I always said that the only "true" art is nature ………. I'm trying to illustrate this in a perverse way ……. liberating I think …….. I no longer have to focus on anything

Hope that was fleeing a bullet. Vermin!!

No grey squirrel should ever need to flee a bullet. If they are fleeing you are a crap shot. :)
They're easy to hit with shot but not so easy with a single bullet.

I expected a different type of critique, full and frank and informative, but I suppose the "one liners" have entered the debate

at least no-one has said "bad shot"

that image is epic

it denotes a change in direction - no longer will i listen to this shallow critique crap. i have transcended such frivolity

watch and learn

Last edited:
I agree he's a plonker, (must look up the French word ………….plonkerrrrr …… to sound more polite)
Of course a moving target is easier to hit with a shotgun than it is with a rifle. You pair of bloody fools. Waken up mugs.

Of course a moving target is easier to hit with a shotgun than it is with a rifle. You pair of bloody fools. Waken up mugs.

Rubbish, that statement is only part truth based on a close range distance.

Rubbish, that statement is only part truth based on a close range distance.
Yeh, well we're talking about the distances involved in taking a picture like the one shown hence the reference. Keep up.

Was this another entry for the European Wildlife Photographer of the Year?

Back