Grimsby Town v Lincoln City

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, happy christmas!

Tried searching the other thread but couldn't find owt.

Is anyone able to help me out with info on photographing at Grimsby? Parking, media room etc? I'm going tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!

Steven

No problems! I figured it out! Just in case anyone else is interested here's some helpful info...

Parking - Found plenty along Harrington Street, there was a crowd of 7,000 when I was there but still found a spot for my van! Then just a couple of minutes walk along Harrington Street to the ground.

Entry - Enter the ground through the players entrance, again this is on the Harrington Street side. Once in the ground head to your right, past the burger vans etc you'll see the press room. There was a hot urn for tea and coffee.

Nobody was actually around when I was there so I just signed in and helped myself to a vest. Then off you go!

No wifi that I could pick up.

I talked to a couple of local photographers there about positioning etc, no real restrictions, sit where you like. Don't even have to sit with your back against the advertising boards. I sat up on the grass. Usual no moving during play.

Think that all. Happy new year everyone.

Steven

Got parked my self ok not far from ground on new years-day

got in and found media room easy.

only little niggle i did have during the first half i was sat pitch side in a little dugout thing (nearest corner flag to the media room) but not right in the middle of an advertising board then must have been about 38 mins in then marshall who was very friendly mind you asked if could possibly move as was blocking advertising board so spent last few mins that half in front on yellow gate on other side.

But then in other parts of the pitch other togs and ball boys where sat more in the middle then me but it could be just down to the video camera footage for that side etc?

Never had any problems at Grimsby, but then I've always sat on the opposite side of the pitch and/or behind the goals.

Back