GT Legends at Silverstone

Name
Adam Smith
Edit My Images
Yes
Its been a very long time since I put anything up here (or to be honest used the camera in anger), but I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to be the other side of the fence for the GT Legends at Silverstone.

Here are a few of the pics that I got, they have been taken from either Stowe or Brooklands.

1. Harrier

2. McLaren F1

3. Another McLaren F1

4. And another McLaren F1

5. Porsche 911

6. XJ220

I welcome and feedback either positive or negative, and if you are interested the full set are up on my Flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/adam1403/sets/72157646042369683/

Thanks for looking

No.s 2 and 3 for me Adam out of a lovely set.

I wonder how many millions are just in these 6 photos. Out of the pictures number 5 for me, some nice stuff on your flickr as well.

Nice set. The only thing i would pick up on is the background on #6, it takes your eye away from the pretty XJ220 and nice capture before the fire. I have one very blurry shot off of the international pitwall.

Nice set. The only thing i would pick up on is the background on #6, it takes your eye away from the pretty XJ220 and nice capture before the fire. I have one very blurry shot off of the international pitwall.
- I agree about the background on 6, whilst I did get some more head on shots with a clearer background, I preferred the side on view of the car, need to mix the two really, real shame about the fire, there did seem to be an awful lot of smoke.

Thanks for the feedback as-well, I have no idea how much value there was on the track, but it was really nice to see stuff like this out again (or out at all), hopefully it may lead onto a proper race series next year.

Back