Guess the Staff Member Challenge . . . just for fun

Well that was a bit of fun (even if I was useless) - brightened up an otherwise dull day at work ;) Well done Heather :)

Well done everyone!!! :clap:

I could be wrong, but I think it was from his trip to Canada a few years ago

My guess would have been Canadian Rockies or maybe even Alaska the colour of that water, I guess it could also be one of Nordic region counties

New game then. Guess the location :LOL:

You have to get every single one :evil: :LOL:

Did you lot carry on without me during the lunch break?

Barstewards! I was one glass of wine away.....

I'm just sullking that I couldn't do all my clues :(

I think Yv meant that the location is up on the wall of the building :)

I think Yv meant that the location is up on the wall of the building :)

Yep I did see that :D I though it might of been a red herring that one of the northern mods shot on a day trip to the nut house

Well I'm chuffed that I identified four togs at the outset, even if I 'misused' that information part way through.

RobertP, BrianDF, Kelly and Yvonne.

My clue was going to be this mod might not like jaffa cakes but does like orange ones :D

I thought these were genius :LOL:

:coat:

I'm cooped up after surgery, humour me ok :D

Well I'm chuffed that I identified four togs at the outset, even if I 'misused' that information part way through.

RobertP, BrianDF, Kelly and Yvonne.

:clap:

I can understand why a few fell for Kelly's being one of mine early on, but I do and did shoot more than just weddings :LOL:

My clue was going to be this mod might not like jaffa cakes but does like orange ones :D

I thought these were genius :LOL:

:coat:

I'm cooped up after surgery, humour me ok :D

Got that beat :( I've not done anything meaningful since my little bump all due to the most tiny little cut on my ankle that got a lovely little infection in it meaning I cannot get shoes on till it doesn't hurt like hell :( trouble is I'm a right wimp and do not do pain :sulk:

Hope your recovering

Cheers, As long as I don't laugh and pop my stitches I will be ok. But as I'm a miserable cow, I think they're quite safe :D

Cheers, As long as I don't laugh and pop my stitches I will be ok. But as I'm a miserable cow, I think they're quite safe :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I don't know you cannot be that bad I mean you like Rugby :cautious:

WE haven't dared ask Vicky, the idea of the answer scares us too! :eek:
He was a dancer performing at Denver Pride several years ago (note the bank note tucked in his waistband, behind his left arm).
I wanted the shot when I saw the text on the Capitol Building behind him. :naughty:

He was a dancer performing at Denver Pride several years ago (note the bank note tucked in his waistband, behind his left arm).
I wanted the shot when I saw the text on the Capitol Building behind him. :naughty:

Yeah I saw that text :LOL: :LOL: :lol

Back