Guy Fawkes...definatly not.

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
But more fireworks...oh yes. :D

Most of the firework shots between 2-3 seconds exposure. I used a fixed shutter speed with auto aperture and full frame metering to allow for excess light from previous bursts.... many where over exposed though...these are my favourites.

First a short story about a tiger, taxes and a ruthless king...someone’s daft idea on how to spend our taxes.
TigerNking.jpg

:shrug: that’s what you get for being multicultural I guess.

TreesNMoon.jpg

GreenBursts.jpg

GoldBursts.jpg

BlueBursts.jpg

It’s just not the same without a fire...so we had our own afterwards with a small pack of standard fireworks...as you do if you have kids...just an excuse to play with fire and explosive things really... :LOL:

Just look into the flames and dream.
Flames.jpg

Nice set FB ... with first and last providing a different prespective ... notwithstanding views on taxes of course ...:LOL:

One can make all sorts of things out of the fire shot ... like the orange roaring horned devil ... top and slightly off centre of frame ...:D

:p

Does the first image relate to the story of a local council who decided to loose Guy Fawkes from Bon Fire night due to the large ethnic 'majority' that now reside in the said place.

IIRC they used an Indian (unsure) story about a Bengal Tiger to convey the fireworks as an event.

Odd considering the G Fawkes night is inherently English and we are the only nation who actually have a Nov 5th.

Still, life in the modern world.

Glad you like them guys.

I see the Devil Ven... A suitable title maybe. (y)

I so wish I'd put one of the kids in the empty space, in shadow with some features lit, looking into the flames.... Hey, I’m criticising my own work again...I can thank this place for that.. ;)
Does the first image relate to the story of a local council who decided to loose Guy Fawkes from Bon Fire night due to the large ethnic 'majority' that now reside in the said place.

IIRC they used an Indian (unsure) story about a Bengal Tiger to convey the fireworks as an event.

Odd considering the G Fawkes night is inherently English and we are the only nation who actually have a Nov 5th.

Still, life in the modern world.

Yes mate, spot on, excuse me for being all dry and, well, obtuse about it....Just history repeating itself I guess...things change and all that... A great shame to destroy and degrade the story though…we don’t learn from our mistakes much do we, us human’s.

...and tourism will be one of the UKs greatest assets in the future. ;) :shrug:

lol.

That last firework shot is a stunner! Good stuff!

And is it me - or does it appear that something is trying to escape from that fire? Two arms apparently trying to heave the bit of wood out of the way, and a sort of pointy head above...?!

Back