Halloween model shoot

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Had some fun in the studio on Halloween night. Thanks to Jemma Swainston-Rainford (slasher nurse) and Alexandra Megan Campell (skeleton) both of Boho Models.

2162.jpg

1248.jpg

356.jpg

623.jpg

838.jpg

730.jpg

8 and 9 are great. Really like the drama! Think theres a bit too much bum cheek in a couple which actually spoil them for me.
Quality of the make up is superb and really like the moody backgrounds. Top work

punkeye said:
1 5 and the last one are my pick of the set. I like the lighting and the shadow in two but the bandage at this angle doesn't work for me

Thought it might just be me with the bum cheek. For some reason it just sticks out to me in a couple of them.

However, really like the rest of the set, as has been said the makeup is excellent. (y)

Thought it might just be me with the bum cheek. For some reason it just sticks out to me in a couple of them.

However, really like the rest of the set, as has been said the makeup is excellent. (y)

Yeah, possibly a bit much with the bum.

Alexandra did her own make-up, which was impressive. I really like it, she looks like something from an old German Expressionist silent horror film.

Back