Hamza Yassin Birds of prey

Thank you BB, we should be back in time to watch that. We were on islay when they were trying to film the WTE catch a goose. There was a large team trying to get the lucre and some were by our rental cottage wh we or talking to. Hamza was one of them and seemed a nice guy who was full of enthusiasm, and happy to talk. He was excited when they got the footage and was kind enough to show us the unedited footage! He was a happy chap. That was the time I decided to change from canon as I was too slow in handling the big lenses! That’s my excuse for missing the shot!!

Thank you BB, we should be back in time to watch that. We were on islay when they were trying to film the WTE catch a goose. There was a large team trying to get the lucre and some were by our rental cottage wh we or talking to. Hamza was one of them and seemed a nice guy who was full of enthusiasm, and happy to talk. He was excited when they got the footage and was kind enough to show us the unedited footage! He was a happy chap. That was the time I decided to change from canon as I was too slow in handling the big lenses! That’s my excuse for missing the shot!!
What a wonderful happenstance and your description of Hamza gels with my impression of him as a humble, enthusiastic educator. Firstly, IIRC his potted biography when he did Strictly..... showed him on his children's show as Ranger Hamza, superb engagement with the kids, a wonderful child like enthusiasm for nature and the education of & for it.

And self effacing & humble in his Strictly progress and winning.

On the various/few wildlife programs I have watched of his, his pieces 'to camera' simply re-enforce that good impression.
Sky box set to record.
I too have set our PVR box to record the HD channel transmission :)

I finally watched it last night. I thought it was a beautifully put together program, which told his story but also that of the birds too. The hard work/passion was also clear to see.

I finally watched it last night. I thought it was a beautifully put together program, which told his story but also that of the birds too. The hard work/passion was also clear to see.
Agreed :)

Back