Happy New Year

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
champagne-IMG_3417.jpg

Happy New Year everyone. I was hoping for a better shot today but unfortunately New Years Eve took a slightly greater toll on me than expected. I wanted a great sunrise shot to start the new year. I would have posted this shot earlier but typically I lost my card reader, my 30D didn’t work in OSX (oddly) and my Epson P2000 battery died and it took ages finding the charger. On a side note I’d like to thank Ian Jackson from Art in Liverpool for the great write-up today as part of their new Art of the Day feature. So, Happy New Year everyone. My resolution is 1440×990, shameless stolen from today’s What the Duck. Seriously though, the usual cliches, keeping up with the 1 photo a day for my blog, and pushing my self harder and further. Starting tomorrow
icon_biggrin.gif
Have a great year guys.

Shot of the day: Gate in the fog by mute

Camera: Canon 30D // Flash Used: No // Focal Length: 50.0mm // Exposure Time: 1/50 // Aperture: f/8.0 // ISO equiv: 1600 // Exposure Bias: -1.00 // White Balance: Auto // Metering Mode: Spot // Canon 50mm + Kenko Extension Tube

</img> </img> </img>

More...

Top ical Pete ... (y) ... saw one too many myself last evening ... but hey it's only once a year ... well only once on the 31st December anyway ... ;)

Have a great 2007 yourself m8 ... and it goes without saying you will be even more successful than in the one just past ... (y)

:p

Back