Kim
Edit My Images
Yes
Went for a drive yesterday. c+c please

fancy a trip out to see in this?

clickable thumbnails

Last edited:
Not the prettiest of scenes tbh,think the lobster/crab pots is my pick though
Perhaps cropping some of the sky and b&w conversions might make these pop a bit more :thinking:
All could benefit from some basic pp imo

...try embedding a few forum size images images,I'm not keen on too many clickables :D

poor sky and lack of punch
dont be put off...that is what weather conditions do to your days shoot
sorry but they need more work...and have potential

can't really do much pp as I dont have photoshop and i like to know whether I have a good shot from the camera rather than a processed one.

Yes the sky is a bit bland but i tried to work with it. I am a beginner.

Glad you think there is some potential there. I haven't got the hang of re-sizing images so for now clickables it is sorry

As the others have said.

On the PP front, it is not cheating or anything, every film that is processed in a minilab is automatically processed, the printer adjusts colours and exposures, so whats the difference?

Those are a lot better Kim,might be tempted to crop out the lower boat in #2 :thinking:
Watch your horizon btw

I like them ok the horizons are a wee bit off in some but I like the way you have shown the two sides of the harbour postcard and industry.:clap:

can't really do much pp as I dont have photoshop and i like to know whether I have a good shot from the camera rather than a processed one.

Yes the sky is a bit bland but i tried to work with it. I am a beginner.

Glad you think there is some potential there. I haven't got the hang of re-sizing images so for now clickables it is sorry

quite impossible in many cases...there is always a requirement for some adjustment even if its only crop and clone...contrast etc

The pics are clickable thumbnails. If you click them you can see the full size image

Yeah ... and having to wait for slow photo bucket to open a whole other website ... A right pain if your browser and connection is slow... And it uses up my crit posting flow time, which isn’t fair. ..so I decide, well if you can't be bothered, then neither can I ...which might be an unfair thought cos you might have other reasons Kim .. but then I’m only a bloke trying to make best use of my crit head whist its screwed on.

:D

Back