Harrier Enclosure @ Cosford Airshow 2013

Name
andy
Edit My Images
No
12205186496_a0f095d8de_z.jpg

C & C Welcome

Thanks

Great composition, but you have done WAY too much PP. Just my opinion. Would be great to see the original picture.
Thanks for the comment, ive pp'd it to look this way, its called the grunge look from what mark kelby says & shows you in my adobe photoshop book. Just thought id try it for myself
and see what input it got on here.

Thanks

it is well composed but the PP is hideous.

Love to see it with basic adjustments and maybe cloning of the straps on the chocks, and maybe even the lampost on the right if you're feeling adventurous

WOAH!

That processing just smacks you round the face and then punches you a few more times to make sure you got the message.

I wouldn't call it 'grunge'. In a million years.

Looks like a nice shot, but as others have said the PP just kills it sorry. The camo netting over the hide just melts away into the background shrubbery as does the left wing. Maybe tone the background down a little?

Not for me I'm afraid. Looks like painting by numbers. :meh: :indifferent:

At risk of being drubbed, I am going to say I quite like it. The effect tends to enhance the camouflage. It would be nice if the grey ordnance could be lost and then just camouflage would remain. I think there is the germ of a good shot here.

Each to his own, and 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' of course but for me the PP has 'killed' what could have been a nice photo.

The effect as I see it, is one of over sharpening.

Dave

So the PP has been criticized to death. I wonder how this would look if you made a B+W conversion of the image and nudged up the contrast just a touch - you might be onto a winner!

Back