Harry the Clouded Leopard

Name
Jan
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple from the same trip of Harry the Clouded Leopard - some of you will know him from Santago Leopards before it closed.

Again, C&C welcome!

_MG_4446.jpg

_MG_4450.jpg

_MG_4564.jpg

_MG_4541.jpg

_MG_4575.jpg

Thanks for looking. Jan.

Last edited:
Ah, Harry, such a great cat, had the privilege of seeing and photographing him at Santago, where has he gone to now that Santago closed, would love the chance to see him again.

Ah, Harry, such a great cat, had the privilege of seeing and photographing him at Santago, where has he gone to now that Santago closed, would love the chance to see him again.

He is currently residing at Paradise Wildlife Park, Broxborne, Hertfordshire.
Jan

Nice pics - he seems better tempered in your shots than I remember him.

But damn! I made my first trip to Paradise earlier in January but didn't know to look out for Harry. Thanks for the info.

Very nice series he's a lovely big cat:)
Pete

I went a couple months ago, never saw him, is he on display?

I went a couple months ago, never saw him, is he on display?

Yes, but I think he's only a recent addtion. When I went before christmas he wasnt there. He's in the enclosures next to the Lynx and Ocelot. They are quite small enclosures and he doesnt move from his sleeping box much. I was lucky, the keepers came to change his water and do a bit of housekeeping so he was on the move a lot while this was going on.

Check out their facebook page for all their news. It seems to get more updates than their web site.

Jan

Back