Has anyone used this site

A lot of people on this forum have, they're reliable. They mainly trade in second hand gear over the Internet. I've never used them personally but I know a lot of people on this forum view mpb quite favourably.

This forum advertises them up in the top right... they dont just let anyone advertise on here so yes..trusted sellers.. I ahve dealt with them once.. long time ago.. all went well

You do right to ask.. theres some good looking business that are just out to con people

I bought a used bg-e6 grip from Mpb recently. It was described as mint- but looks good as new. Their price was really good as well, at £40 less than most other places selling used genuine bg-e6 grips.

yeah I've bought 2 bodies and 4 lenses from them - 1 lens had a problem but they replaced it like for like with no issues - they also do part ex and are realistic but not derisory in the prices they offer.

they also sell new uk stock (a relatively small range) and although all the gear ive bought from them has been S/h I've no reason to think that service on the new sales would be any less than exemplary

Dealt with them once and not impressed

Bought a tripod, leg locks were very gritty and on inspection discovered it was sand in the lower ones

Also head mount plate was loose and the spanner required to tighten it was not included

Returned it and had to pay the postage, despite others good experiences I wouldn't use them again

how was it described ?

Because when i bought a lens which was described as near mint but arrived damaged they refunded the return postage and sent me a replacement the next day.

Have used them and had a slight oroblem which was sorted without fuss. Good comms and a good stock of stuff.

Will use them again

S

Back