Has the website been hacked?

Now all I have to do is find somewhere to take my personal Princess Leia for her birthday dinner... Happy Birthday to Mrs Nod!

I was about to start a May the fourth be with thread but spotted this one. Nice one @Marcel

I also like the social distancing that we have had a in "Talk ____ Photography" for a while :)

After reading this I said to my wife that we should really have a Star Wars binge fest today but we don't have any dvd's...I think. So I checked and we have 2 blu-rays each with 3 films on and both still in their original wrappers! I felt more than a bit ashamed at having bought something and never bothered to use it...GAS by another name!
Binge fest here we come.....

For anybody else wanting to binge today, Disney+ now has all 9 Skywalker saga films on and is free for 7 days I think :)

The Mandalorian is also on there which is pretty good too!

After work I intend to celebrate by starting the Revenge of the Sith novelisation :D

Last edited:
I joined an Irish photography forum and within half an hour I had 20 spam emails in my inbox.
Admin contacted and request for account deletion sent

Hi, to be on the safe side, I had my Mac checked by Antivirus. It was clean ... ---

Back