Hats Again!

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
So having lost internet whilst changing providers, I'm uploading one I took a little while ago. My kids had their friends round so they got a pic whilst taking a break from loom bands! Forgot about this one initially! Taken in the "Bedroom Wall Studios"

Hats Again II by Sir SR, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Shaheed

Lovely picture and wonderful expression, Shaheed. Something I seem to really struggle with (amongst lots of other things) which I've noticed slightly on your shot is heaviness under the eyes. I realise we're naturally like that but wondered if there are reliable ways to avoid - or is it just simply a case of a reflector in front bouncing the light back up?

Lovely picture and wonderful expression, Shaheed. Something I seem to really struggle with (amongst lots of other things) which I've noticed slightly on your shot is heaviness under the eyes. I realise we're naturally like that but wondered if there are reliable ways to avoid - or is it just simply a case of a reflector in front bouncing the light back up?

Thanks for looking!

To be honest I hadn't really noticed. I suppose you could throw more soft light at it. However if that's how they look there's not loads that can be done within the realms of it looking natural. That's just my opinion though!

S

Your stuff always makes me smile, and I apologise for always pointing at you as an example when people don't believe that great stuff can be done simply.

Your stuff always makes me smile, and I apologise for always pointing at you as an example when people don't believe that great stuff can be done simply.

Cheers Phil!

No need to apologise - I have a relatively simple mind - less to go wrong if you don't over complicate things!

S

Very nice :)

Just curious, but most of the recent work you post is in this "letter box" type format, any reason? Please don't get me wrong, I do like it, I'm just being nosey ;)

Very nice :)

Just curious, but most of the recent work you post is in this "letter box" type format, any reason? Please don't get me wrong, I do like it, I'm just being nosey ;)

Hi, thanks for looking!

No reason....just like it!

S

Back