Having fun with a Jelly bean

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all

Going on from the water drops that i had my first attempt with a few days ago i decied to drop a jelly bean into water to see what i got and i nailed it at first time of asking, thoughts welcome, wish it was more central but for my first attempt im really chuffed with this. Taken with my 18-55 is and 20d

Many thanks for looking Dex

I like he colour chosen here, as it stands out well.

Personally I'd clone out/avoid the light reflection to the right of and above the glass as I find these distracting. I would personally have preferred more room at the top of the glass, and maybe a bit more splash.

Also the glass isn't level in the frame (needs a bit of ccw rotation) which is a little distracting too

Certainly one to return to and persevere with in my opinion it's not too far off.

I like he colour chosen here, as it stands out well.

Personally I'd clone out/avoid the light reflection to the right of and above the glass as I find these distracting. I would personally have preferred more room at the top of the glass, and maybe a bit more splash.

Also the glass isn't level in the frame (needs a bit of ccw rotation) which is a little distracting too

Certainly one to return to and persevere with in my opinion it's not too far off.

Thanks Andrew thats the sort of feedback i like, forgot to even look if its level :bonk:. Will return when i get another chance.

Maybe try a half full glass with the top cropped out of the image. So you just have the waterline with no sign of the container.
Nice capture though. As you said it was a first hit and you nailed it, I bet you will spend hours trying to get one as good again :)

Back