Haworth in the snow

Edit My Images
Yes
Went for a treck up Haworth yesterday. Freezing cold and dead as a dodo as far a tourists go. Got a couple of nice shots though.
The tourist centre at the top of main street.
TOURIST.jpg

The Parish Church - Snow in every direction
church.jpg

Love the pp on these, especially love the second- saying that I am a sucker for churches.......good work

Cheers Richard. I love Churches too. It must be the bleakness, especially in the snowy weather. If I had a more weather proof camera, I'd have stayed longer.

thanks, I used to live there on the top road at the other side of town so it's nice to see these.

Thanks for looking. I used to live there too. A flat behind an antique shop, which was just as bleak as these shots. In fact I moved in on a day much like the weather here.
Here's a couple more.
Looking down Main St.

mainst2.jpg

Another former resident.

sunset2.jpg

Such pretty snowy pictures, I do have to say that the church picture is my favourite followed by maybe the street picture. (I would clone out the road sign though)

Cheers guys - The road signs were littered all down main street. It would have been nice to have the circa 1800s look, but modern life creeps into most shots.
Here's the Parish Church.

church2f.jpg

A very nice set, how did you manage to walk up the hill in all this ice.:eek:

Thanks ste - These were taken Monday during the heavy snowfall. Walking was easy in the deep snow.

Back