Hello from Oxfordshire

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Just thought I would do the done thing and post a quick hello/intro thread form myself.

names Kevin, been into photography for years however only got my first DSLR this year.

have recently changed jobs and this has opened up the amount of free time I now have and as a result given me the chance to get a hobby.

my weapon of choice is a Canon 300D EOS, im still learning all the settings and features etc.
have so far got myself a handful of accessories for it, it came with a 18-55mm EFS lens, I've then been and got a 75-300 EF lens and a 28-90mm EF lens was also given a 550EX Speedlite

Hi Kevin, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Kevin :welcome: to the forum

Welcome Kev

Hello Kevin and welcome......................:)

Welcome, the 300d was my first dslr and I still have a couple of large canvases on my wall produced with it. I also have a print in my downstairs loo from a student I met in Thailand this year producing stunning work with one.

It's got so e limitations but work within them and you still get good images. Looking forward to seeing some.

Back