Hello from Southern California

Name
CHRIS HUMISTON
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I'm Chris and I live in SoCal. I used to be quite the camera bug back in the film days. It's been many years since I've had a decent camera.

I got tired of Cell Phone pics and just got myself a Canon r^ Mark II. I also sprung for a 100 Macro lens as I plan on doing some close-up insect photography.

I found this place looking for recommendations for some scanner software that work better than what came with my Epson scanner. I recently inherited a box of old photos
from my grandmother and many are over 100 years old. I want to preserve them before it's too late...

Welcome to the forum Chris, I look forward to seeing some of those scanned images :) enjoy your self here ;)

Welcome Chris, good to have you here. Those pictures must be fun to look at.

Hi Chris, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hi and welcome! I don't have any scanner recommendations for you, sadly, but it's great that you're working on preserving these photos, I hope everything goes well! If you need a photo restoration software recommendation, though, definitely try Photoglory, it handles old shots well, even the badly scratched and damaged ones.

Back