Hello from Yorkshire

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, I'm Sarah and I live on the east coast in Yorkshire. To say I'm very new to photography is an understatement as I got my first interchangable camera only last weekend. I was bought the Samsung NX3000 with a 20-50mm lens for my birthday so I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions. In the past I have only had simple point and click cameras as well as a couple of bridge cameras. Living on the coast I want to get into taking more pictures that mean something rather than just staged snaps. I have 2 children and a very active beagle so I'm sure they will feature lots too lol.

Anyway, I will look forward to getting to know you all and I hope you'll be very patient with my many questions!

Sarah.

Hi Sarah :wave:
Lots of helpful people on this site ready to answer any questions you might have.

Hi Sarah and welcome. I am think you will find lots to interest you on here.

Welcome to the forums Sarah.

Thanks all, maybe you could look at my first question in equipment?

Hi Sarah, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome, from one Yorkshire folk to another. Where abouts are you?

Welcome along Sarah.

You live in a beautiful part of the country which is always a help!

Dive deep into the forums. Lots of useful advice and helpful people (y)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I've been having a look around and I'm liking what I see. I'm planning on getting some photos on Sunday so, if I feel brave enough Ill post a few to see what you think.

Hi Sarah and welcome :wave:

I'm from Bridlington, how about you?

I visited there approx 18 months ago - it was the final destination on my coast to coast ride, only there for a couple of hours, but looked a lovely sea front / beach :)

I'm from Bridlington, how about you?

From Malton, spend many a summers day in Brid with my two year old. Love South beach

South beach is the best we were down there at 8am this morning for the sunrise, amazing!

Back