Helmet

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

Not sure where this would go on the forum

so hey ho here it is

Mate Cycle helmet was hanging on his handle bars a recent togging trip, so I thought why not- slight use of HDR in PP via CS 5

Les (y)

Max's Helmet by Lez325, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
hi les not trying to be clever or nasty but if you hadn't named this shot i wouldn't have a clue what it was sorry :shrug:

like it, creatively seeing the unconventional means just capturing what people expect isn't necessary, esp with the ease of good digital techniques.
like it apart from the far right hand top corner. and the way the border blends into the white on the helmet

hi les not trying to be clever or nasty but if you hadn't named this shot i wouldn't have a clue what it was sorry :shrug:

That was the whole point of the shot fella :LOL: sort of abstract, maybe I was wrong

Les :shrug:

like it, creatively seeing the unconventional means just capturing what people expect isn't necessary, esp with the ease of good digital techniques.
like it apart from the far right hand top corner. and the way the border blends into the white on the helmet

I didnt spot that to be honest- I should have used a Black or no border-

Thanks for your comments

Les (y)

The abstract framing goes well with the highlights down the helmet strakes. Quite like it, also think it works with 90º CW rotation.

Thanks Andrew- I agree it does look as good if rotated

Les (y)

like this you mean?

7227539694_5e96f42231_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back