Help am i stupid or what

raythefab

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone explain in simple terms how i buy this product without a paypal account im after G9 grip and Thumb rest, on this site it says
http://kleptography.com/rf/
You can also pay by credit card on the PayPal website,
even if you don't have a PayPal account.

But when i try im asked to login to paypal am i missing something please how can i login if i dont have an account thank you...Ray:bang:

Pretty sure that you will have to sign up for a pay pal account to buy from this site and you can only pay with a credit card without a pay pal account if the web site has a store/checkout function.

It looks as if this site doesn't have a shopping cart linked to pay pal so you might have to join pay pal to use it as a buying option - straight forward enough though and you can always close it straight away if you don't want to keep it :)

Ian

Pretty sure that you will have to sign up for a pay pal account to buy from this site and you can only pay with a credit card without a pay pal account if the web site has a store/checkout function.

It looks as if this site doesn't have a shopping cart linked to pay pal so you might have to join pay pal to use it as a buying option - straight forward enough though and you can always close it straight away if you don't want to keep it :)

Ian
Thank you my friend thats just as i thought i have to sign up which make a nonsense of the claim thay you can buy without a paypal account:thinking:

I could be wrong mind!! But I always thought that the web site had to have a shopping cart for you to by pass the signing up bit for pay pal....the missus says that I'm never right, so this could be a first if I am :)

Your be using your credit card to pay for the item through paypal. So you dont have to have money in your paypal account.

The good thing about using your credit card through paypal is the seller never sees your credit card information as its gone via paypal and if the item goes missing I think you can claim back up to 500 pounds depending on the sellers account.

Regards,
john

Your be using your credit card to pay for the item through paypal. So you dont have to have money in your paypal account.

The good thing about using your credit card through paypal is the seller never sees your credit card information as its gone via paypal and if the item goes missing I think you can claim back up to 500 pounds depending on the sellers account.

Regards,
john
(y)Thank you John but do i take it i cant buy this product without making a paypal account if so this is a false claim:shake:

It might be they have a paypal merchant account so by giving them your credit card details they will put it through paypal. If thats the case its obviously going to confuse the customer. I would email them and ask

It might be they have a paypal merchant account so by giving them your credit card details they will put it through paypal. If thats the case its obviously going to confuse the customer. I would email them and ask
Thats what i have done, but i will be the middle of the night over there so i await there reply with interest thank you all for taking the time to explain to me(y)

(y)Thank you John but do i take it i cant buy this product without making a paypal account if so this is a false claim:shake:

Hi,

"You can also pay by credit card on the PayPal website,
even if you don't have a PayPal account."

This I am not sure about. All I know is I can pay using my credit card with paypal if I dont have money in my paypal account.

He may have read paypal terms wrong because it says with a merchant account you can accept credit card payments but as far as I know the card owner needs an account to pay through as I mentioned in the last post.

Thats as much as I know. Let us know what he says when he gets back to you.

Regards,
john

Thank you my friend thats just as i thought i have to sign up which make a nonsense of the claim thay you can buy without a paypal account:thinking:

when in paypal you can elect to pay by credit/debit card if you wsh rather than through paypal.

Ok this is getting ridiculous now, i have made a paypal account when i followed all the instructions i get to the amount to send which is 30.40 dollars ive done this 6 times now and i keep getting a message in RED that says you have entered the wrong amount whats going on:thinking::bonk:

Phew done it i think
23_29_107v.gif

Ok this is getting ridiculous now, i have made a paypal account when i followed all the instructions i get to the amount to send which is 30.40 dollars ive done this 6 times now and i keep getting a message in RED that says you have entered the wrong amount whats going on:thinking::bonk:

That's PayPal's way of telling you that you've sent $182.40 now. :LOL:

Back