Help required need cctv asap after car damage

wegotitugetit

On the hit list !!!
Name
alex
Edit My Images
Yes
need a cctv something fairly easy to set up only need a single camera but two would be ok too

needs to record and something I can check via a iphone etc while not at home

so far I have had a tyre been let down and now wifes car has had key scratch badly

the fact they are messing mith my cars is not on I have a new born and a 3 year old there messing about with my family safety now and thigns are going to happen when I find out who it is

Who have you annoyed recently? If it is just yours that is being attacked then it is personal. If it is happening to several cars in the street then it isn't.

Report the matter to the police.

CCTV is invariably useless unless the area you are pointing it at is very well lit at night.

There are quite a few recording IP cameras that have SD card slots so they are standalone systems and don't need any extra. Night vision is only any good if the camera is to be mounted outdoors.

Who have you annoyed recently? If it is just yours that is being attacked then it is personal. If it is happening to several cars in the street then it isn't.

Report the matter to the police.

CCTV is invariably useless unless the area you are pointing it at is very well lit at night.

There are quite a few recording IP cameras that have SD card slots so they are standalone systems and don't need any extra. Night vision is only any good if the camera is to be mounted outdoors.

its the parking situation down the street since the polish started living down here the number per house increased including there cars since then parking has been a nightmare it literally is grab a place where you can

but this seems to upset them and they give you evils because your in there space although the don't own it

over cars have had problems in the past so don't think it is personal but if it then that will be sorted out before anything else happens

as already mentioned cctv at night without additional lighting is pretty useless and even with the infra red night vision cameras the amount of detail isn't much you would need to be pretty damn close to the camera to make out any recognisable features
1080p HD IP cameras can be good during the day but still not so great at night the advantage with IP cameras is you already have the hardware ( your pc ) the money it would cost for a stand alone DVR could be spent on a better camera

there is HD cctv known as HD SDI that takes away the complexities ( for some ) of IP cameras but it comes at a price
fortunately the price is coming down slowly i think if anybodies thinking of cctv nowadays HD SDI has got to be worth considering or at least a look

I feel your frustration and need the same help:

Went out in my car last Saturday and when we came back I parked next to Cory's car and we found this:

i-K3R4cjt-XL.jpg

i-3JVmt9j-XL.jpg

i-QbRqh97-XL.jpg

Absolutely gutted as you would expect, called police - nothing they can do but got an incident number, called insurance and got the ball rolling. Cory went out and cleaned up what she could and stuck a couple of bin bags over it to try and keep some of the water out.

THEN a neighbor knocked on the door to say she had just seen the kid do it again - walked passed grabbed a loose brick from the paving and threw it through the plastic, I ran round the back and caught him - walked him back around to the neighbours house and called the police for statements etc, NINE YEARS OLD and he did it for fun!!!!

Cory is distraught especially as she is trading the car in for another in three weeks time. Worse thing is he is under ten so cant be prosecuted although the insurance company may well sue the parents.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and the 'fun' continues, the window guy came around at 9:30pm to put a temp cover over the rear and . . . .'someone' has done the front windscreen as well as the passenger side window and a few scratches on the bonnet

i-NZ9cZqm-XL.jpg

i-4bFXm7X-XL.jpg

police have just left (midnight) but with no witnesses they can do nothing, strange how all the other cars in the row are untouched - coincidence? I don't think so either.

We have moved the car to Cory's bosses place for now until we can get the repair work done, luckily fully comp 'protected'.

.DAVID.

BRING BACK THE BIRCH and lets get some common sense back, ban all this political correctness rubbish and human rights. . . . . . don't even get me started

What a dreadful tale of woe David, fully understand your obvious anger as well.

As already said, dont go cheap as they are useless in the dark....
We got broke in at work a few weeks ago and got it all on camera but the footage is to poor to make anything out other than the car make/model!
Maybe some good PIR lighting will help (if that's possible)

Back