Henry

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Now nearly 2, I don't know why Mrs Stow really likes this pic. I do too but don't really know why either. Critique / advice welcome. This is just as I took it & somehow captures something of his personality I feel. Perhaps someone can shoot it down or tell me why it works (it does for me)

DSC01073.jpg

nice to get down to eye level but the background is far too distracting and though his eye is in focus the nose is soft I do like the idea of it and I can see why its liked but overall its not a winner for me

Thanks I agree, you've accurately explained its' faults. What I struggle with more is why I like it. Someone posted a pic of a toy car in transport, & it was excellent, but despite the subject being of no interest I felt I'd of been happy to have it on my wall !
This is not a 'technically' good pic & although I didn't want to 'show it off' (it ain't 'good') it has something I believe - not just it's my dog. What's it got? Or is it just our bad lad?

I want to replicate the bits that make me like it, but correct the 'errors' as outlined above. I'm struggling to put my finger on what's good though. Perhaps the majority opinion will be it's poor & not worth replicating, in either way, any more comments welcome !

Back