weekly Here we go again, going to finish in 2015 - Lizzies 52 - week 3Scenic added

Liking the mono of the daffodils. makes a change albeit a bit clipped. Still a very nice image, liking the tones very much

Scenic, nice lead in lines to take you down the path.

Thanks

Scenic - a lovely image for the theme, and for a phone shot it's pretty good. I like the zig zag path adds a bit of interest to the image.

Thanks S5 really impressed with the camera on it

Hi Liz

Scenic - I love the zig-zag path, it leads the eye right into the frame. Good shot :)

Thanks

I do like the scenic image - the path really leads the eye, although I'm wondering if a lower vantage point would have improved it at all. It looks a little bit wonky too :)

I thought it was wonky and tried straightening it up but it just looked worse,,,, going to try and catch up tonight

Re: Scenic, great for a phone shot, Liz!

I think it works, but I'm left wondering how it could be strengthened - it has a lead-in line (good), a medium-interesting sky and some mid ground (forest). I'm thinking that midground might be a bit cluttered which is perhaps not helping the image "work" as well, but it's a minor point - you've taken a nice shot.

Hi Liz - nice shot for scenic and a great capture from a phone! Only crit is I feel the midground (forest) is a bit cluttered which sort of drags the eye there despite there not being as much of interest... small thing but the only thing I can really think of which doesn't quite sit right...

Keep it up!

Back