Hethel Red the Unready...

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
...as in, I should have taken the roof off! :LOL:

Took the lil red beasty out for a spin to blow away the cobwebs and grabbed a few shots of it in a local park.

vx220_1sml.jpg

That's a nice shot - I'm loving the saturated colours and the red of the car particularly. Being picky, you usually want to show the clean lines of the car, so trees growing out of the boot are best avoided, and I'd like to have seen a bit more room in front of the car, but it's only anorak togs who would pick up on stuff like that. ;)

Tis nice all the same. :)

Nice and shiney, lovely.

That's a nice shot - I'm loving the saturated colours and the red of the car particularly. Being picky, you usually want to show the clean lines of the car, so trees growing out of the boot are best avoided, and I'd like to have seen a bit more room in front of the car, but it's only anorak togs who would pick up on stuff like that. ;)

Tis nice all the same. :)

I agree with your comments about clean lines totally CT, in fact what I really wanted was something super modern, or industrial/domestic delapidation behind it, but this is london and and finding somwhere that you can actually park without a meter/traffic warden/cctv camera is impossible! I chose that spot becuase what you cant quite see, is the stump from the felled tree, it was the only space big enough so I didnt have trees out of roof aswell! :bonk:

However, the search is on, before it changes owner, I have to photograph it somewhere better. Any known good spot suggestions welcome ;)

gawd that cars nice :)

However, the search is on, before it changes owner, I have to photograph it somewhere better. Any known good spot suggestions welcome ;)

I'm not so sure that is actually necessary LL ... :cautious:

The images you have are pretty good and the location looks to be a fine one imhgo ... :shrug: ... you just need to site it clear of trees and watch the angle you shoot from ... :thinking: ... and, personally, it may be better with a lower light source say early morning or later in the p.m. ... :D

Just my thoughts ... ;)

BTB ... nice red car ... (y)

:p

I'm not so sure that is actually necessary LL ... :cautious:

The images you have are pretty good and the location looks to be a fine one imhgo ... :shrug: ... you just need to site it clear of trees and watch the angle you shoot from ... :thinking: ... and, personally, it may be better with a lower light source say early morning or later in the p.m. ... :D

Just my thoughts ... ;)

BTB ... nice red car ... (y)

:p

ok, angles... light....no trees.... YES BOSS!! :D :LOL:

What you replacing it with?

:shrug: not sure. Technically its been for sale for 3 years since we took in part-ex, but we have been so loathe to let it go, and still are really, but its so damn impractical....trouble is, on a day like today, with top off [the cars, not mine :nono: ], and a few contry lanes, and you fall in love with it all over again. Probably something with an electric roof and at least a bow to having 4 seats. ;)

LOL. Totally understand, but the nicer weather coming wont help you get rid of it. :D

Those are absolutely gorgeous images Yvonne - I'm not a huge car fan but by god these could turn me!

Nice car - very underrated IMOH.

2nd pic is best. Where about's in London are you ? I'm sure there's a 1960's run down industrial estate somewhere not to far away that you can use.

Steve

Back