Hi all

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just found this forum and, after a little browse round, signed up!

Mainly been into zoo and wildlife park photography for the last few years, but only ever put the photos up on my personal facebook page and a few on the zoos pages. Just getting into Flickr too, so will be a while before I have all my favourites uploaded there.

I live in Erith, not far from the Dartford crossing, so there's plenty of zoos and wildlife parks within about 60 miles - Colchester Zoo, Paradise Wildlife Park, Eagle Heights, Port Lympne, Howletts and Wingham (I've visited each many times)!

Want to expand next year and visit airshows (Work always got in the way this year :-( ), and take macro more seriously.

Well that's the basics, I'll crack on and get a few images posted up that I've uploaded to Flickr so far and I have a couple of questions for later...!

Dave (Yeah, another 'Dave' - we are everywhere!)

Welcome to TP, Dave. Enjoy the forum and get stuck in. We're a friendly bunch and the mods are all very fair (unless their Jaffa cakes are messed with).

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I've already posted up a few in the 'Zoo' section.

There's a serious wealth of knowledge, expertise and experience here, looking forward to becoming a part of it!

A very warm welcome Dave.(y)

Back