Hi From Italy

Name
Dario
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi. I'm an Italian guy and i like to shoot pictures. (I live in a small town calle d Vicenza)
I'm here basically to improve my written english doing something I like.
And.. yes! that's why I'm writing short sentences.

I believe that true critics to improve skill.

Thanks to all and have a full life.

Dario

Welcome to TP Dario. Glad that you found us. There's many helpful folks on here who will help you improve your photography and your English :)

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Thanks swag. I don't wanna going too much off topic, but i've seen your gallery, and even if Astronomic photography is somethin i've never been interested into, i'd like to exlopre your work and be surprize of that.

Hi Dario and welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Welcome to TP Dario!
It's good to have you here and I hope you're making yourself at home.

From what you've written so far your English is excellent already, but there's plenty of discussion here on the forum so that you can practice further.
We're a friendly forum, so please don't be afraid to join in - I'm looking forward to seeing your posts :)

Useful Sections for New Members
(click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> New to photography? Take a look in Talk Basics.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi Dario, I must say your English is far better than my Italian. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.

Ciao Dario benvenuto a Talk photography, io mi chiamo Giovanni, sono di Napoli, e ora vivo in Inghilterra ;)

Back