Hi from South Wales

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
A big hello from a soggy Wales. I shoot film and digital and just dipped my toe into the world of medium format. Looking for advise, banter and the cure for G.A.S.

I had a bad case of GAS yesterday and the gods of eBay blessed me with a Bronica ETRsi. I'm seeking help.

Good to have you here Andrew. It's always nice to see another new member from South Wales.

Advice? - yep we're pretty good at that.
Banter? - definitely got that covered
Cure for G.A.S. ? - Errrrrr (I think maybe you'd better get out of here now, while you still can . . . )

Anyway welcome aboard from me (also in soggy South Wales) - looking forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi Andrew, welcome :)

Welcome to TP - Glad that you found us and hope that you find a cure for GAS!! Sadly I think it's incurable and rather terminal :D

Look forward to seeing you around (y)

Back