HiDigital - Anyone used them

Edit My Images
Yes
I came across this whilst smurfing and wondered if anyone had any experience of this company. The price for an EOS 40D seems too good to be true if it doesn't already include the cash back. Their web site suggests they are based in Belfast but the 35p per min phone number also rings warning bells with me.

Here's the link for the 40D http://www.hidigital.co.uk/canon-eos-40d-body-4833-p.asp

Andrew

"Most of the orders are shipped from UK. However some orders are shipped from Hong Kong ,Japan, USA"

I bet it is all despatched from Hong Kong .... :nono:

:canon:

Foggy

Thanks for the link - looks like the stock is 3rd country grey import - hence the price

Andrew

They seem to use google checkout as a means of payment which is a plus I think.

Going thro some of the prices on there stick with kerso cheaper and very reliable
Bob

i have just been looking at this site as looking for a canon 35mm f1.4 L, and it seems to be the cheapest currently... i cant see any notice for using imports

Still better sticking with trusted suppliers, even if it seems to cost you a little more, in the long run it will work out better. Proper guarantee, better 2nd hand price.

The advice over a year ago was to stay well clear .... Nothing new to suggest otherwise.

The website looks like it was set up by a five year old ... :baby:

Can't disagree there and it doesn't seem to have been updated for over 6 months.

Sorry to dig this one back up...just been looking at the site as the prices are very cheap at the moment.

T&C's have not been updated, infact there are none!

I think the saying 'if it's too good' comes to mind!

DB

LOL at the 40d page... Special offer price £575.00 - Offer expires 11th/July/2008

Back