Highland cow

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
This guy was far too busy with his lunch to worry about what i was up to!!

4264452898_1e1308b65d_o.jpg

He cant see you with his fringe coming down that low :LOL:.

These are lovely looking cattle, almost shaggy dog style, and i love the fact that they have horns which you don't see often today in cattle.

Best regards Paul

Really good shot mate.
Got your colours spot on, snow is crisp and white, whilst a really strong coloured coo :p
I'd maybe try cropping it to the snow line (taking out the barns and house) Whether that would work or not is a different story though :)

A Muckle Coo

Sunshine too if I'm not mistaken !

I do love the colour tones, maybe a crop and fence removal would be good but probably not as tight as this
4265683095_f5b26dce3f_o.jpg

thanks for the comments everyone. I'm not normally a 'coo' person, although i grew up on a farm, but this guy seemed to have a bit of personality.

@tony, yeh nice work and with a bit of cleaning up might improve the shot somewhat. i might have a crack at the original later. Funny you should pop up, i took it with my NEW 24-70mm lens !!

cheers again, Al

That is one seriously sharp pic with lots of detail, the thing that keeps me staring at it is the 3 dimensional depth it produces. Awesome (y)

Mighty impressive bit of glass!

Take it you havent snapped it off the front of the camera yet then? lol

Mike

cheers mike, so this was the last pic i messed with on cs4. as a rough guide, if i apply the same USM to all images, then i shouldn't go far wrong? or is sharpening a per image thing depending on what type of picture etc?

The glass is awesome. it has far more capability than i have talent. comparing it to my 35mm f1.8 prime it's in another league. and far as bokeh goes, i'm in lurv :love:

Al

I love the clarity and detail, and I love cows too! :)

lovely capture :)

Back