Homebrew Rioja and Chardonnay bottled and corked.

Edit My Images
No
I like to do a little vinting from time to time. Tonight I bottled up a Rioja that was ready. There is actually 6 bottles but we threw caution to the wind and had one straight up. The wrong thing to do of course but hey what the hell.. hehe.

Anyway, here's the remaining 5 (was just a 6 bottle kit I did). The remaining 5 will be racked for a few months to mature a touch whilst I get some more on the go.

752748850_UT6sM-O.jpg

Image Date: 2009:12:30 03:13:37
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 50.0mm
Exposure Time: 2.500 s
Aperture: f/1.8
ISO equiv: 100
Exposure Bias: 1.33
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

Like the Rioja, another 6 bottle kit. This time a Chardonnay. This time, one bottle (the last out) really was cloudy, just a minor slip when syphoning. It's upstairs settling. Give it a week or so and it'll be good to go.

The wine is crystal clear (see the neck) but the shallow DoF and the fact they're lined up have somewhat lessened the clarity. To be honest, I ballsed up this image as I forgot to turn off my PC monitor. Only realised once all my kit was packed away. Anyway.. what the hell :)

Used plastic stoppers on these ones instead

752776869_dbLxm-O.jpg

Image Date: 2009:12:30 04:19:34
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 50.0mm
Exposure Time: 1.300 s
Aperture: f/2.2
ISO equiv: 100
Exposure Bias: 0.33
White Balance: Auto
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

agree the red is a cracking image and the oof xmas tree makes it feel so chrisrtmassy!!

Cheers all. Yes indeed the Reds certainly have more impact than the whites (in all manner of cases hehe)

Back