Hong Kong

what a cracking set of shots well done love them all

Love these Hong Kong shots 3 is very typical sort of shot I would expect of the place!

Really like 11 too, great contrast in the two.

Some very nice travel/street images in this set. Really like 2,3,8 and 10. I also think that 10 would be a good candidate for a B&W conversion IMHO.

Great set and totally jealous, would love to do a photo trip of china.

Thanks everyone. HK was awesome, I love that there are photo opportunities all the time. I love the colours and vibrancy at night.

Could any of them be improved and how? I'll b&w that pic of the lady preying later.

Hi Ashley,
What a vibrant set of images, 2&3 kinda show the speed of the city, fast moving.

Cheers Alan.

great set of shots ! Reind me of times I wandered around HK but didn't have a camera !

Absolutely love the night time harbour shots, but a great set overall.
20 years since I've been to Hong Kong...I wish I'd been keen on photography back then :)

You all should go to HK one time and take your gear with you. There are so many picture opportunities day and night (more so at night I thought). I took 1200+ pics in 9 days. Took me about a week processing them all from RAW but obviously I picked and chose which to process, which came to about 600. Thanks for the praise everyone.

yeah agree with everyone these are superb would really like to go myself, 8,9,10 are my fav

Great shots and can't wait to go back some time soon. This time I will have a DLSR rather than a P&S :LOL:

Beautiful set a place both myself and my wife want to go to (my wife's been before back in 80's when young as her brother was stationed there when the British army were there)

Amazing photos, I am currently in HK as well and trying to find some nice places to shoot. Maybe not all those obvious HK photos. Any recommendations ?

Amazing photos, I am currently in HK as well and trying to find some nice places to shoot. Maybe not all those obvious HK photos. Any recommendations ?

I only went to the obvious touristy places so unfortunately cant recommend more original ones. I tried to take some original pics but everytime I go to look at the pics I think to myself "I've seen someone else take that pic" lol.

I've seen a pic a while ago from high up (I think from the HK) side looking down onto the city and actually getting the Peak into the picture. Most pics from high up are 99% of the times from the Peak so it was nice to see HK from a different angle and getting the Peak in the shot. I can't find it again though so not sure where that is. Maybe that could be your mission to find it.

Just as I image HK to be, Colourful / lively and a great place to visit.

Nice work

8 and 9 for me. Fab shots

Back