Hoorah for some clouds \0/

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
No
On the train on my way to a wedding shoot in London today and its nice to look out the windows and see a bit of cloud cover for a change. Hopefully some of it will hang around for this afternoon when we will be shooting outside !!!!

Anyone else pleased to see clouds today, and where yah heading?

Did a family shoot in a poppy field last night and they wanted to cancel when it clouded up last night. Told them the advantages and they went with it and we for some great shots with flash. Also meant the nearby woods we used had no dappled light!

Was thinking just the same this morning. Doing my first outdoor event shoot this afternoon and relieved to see some cover!

Have a wedding on a lake in Co Cork in Ireland today. 21 degrees at 9am and not a cloud in sight :(

Finally a bit cooler. Been really struggling in the heat..

Likewise

OK in the week when the building is air conditioned
Now nice and cool at the weekend so I can actually get out into the garage and function again!

A marvellous 30 degrees here. Make the most of it, only 3 months 'till winter!

That's the right attitude!

Here in N Wales we have to take it while we can get it - it's rained constantly for over a century. :D

This weekend it'll be shorts, tshirt and nothing on feet. And BBQ. And beer. (y)

I wish it was hot more often.

I'm more into hoping for those thunderstorms to appear on Tuesday and into Wednesday to take some awesome night time lightning shots.
The last time I've been able to do that was in July 2009 so it is well overdue.

I was loading and unloading kitchen units today as I've just bought a second hand kitchen. Hot work at 29C, but I still love the sun. Sorry :p

Back