Horned bush viper

Name
Angi
Edit My Images
Yes
A few taken yesterday -
WARNING CONTAINS FEEDING IMAGES,
only scroll down if this will not upset you.

atherishispidafeedingbest3smlframed.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii267/AngiNelson/snakes/atherishispidafeedingbest4smlframed.jpg

atherishispidafeeding5smlframed.jpg

Cool shots (y)
But I actually think that "dinner" distracts in these instances

Cool shots (y)
But I actually think that "dinner" distracts in these instances

Lol, only one problem there, if I had taken dinner away then I would;ve become its object of attention, which I wouldn't be too keen on as I was only inches away. I can only get this close when their mouths are otherwise occupied, not worth the risk of envenomation really. Although i would dearly love to be able to get that close to one not eating.

Superb images ZZ ... (y) ... but I do agree with Cobra even if I do understand your reasoning ... :eek:

PS ... You might want to consider including a warning in your title as not all members would care to see the feeding act quite so closely ... :shrug:

:p

Nice one ZZ ... (y) ... thanx ;)

BTB ... I have five snakes of my own so I am far from offended ... :cautious: ... I love seeing the sort of reps you post up that I have only ever seen on TV progs and will never be able to keep for myself ... :shrug:

:p

(y) Cracking shots angi..cant wait to visit you and Pete for a photo shoot!!

Super shots, do you feed dead mice or rats or do they need live?

I like em ... never realised that they are blue inside the mouth, but then I wouldnt normally would I
Great detail. Thanks for posting.

Thanks everyone.
Stuart, I cant wait to see the resulting photos from a visit.

Ajo - We feed defrosted rodents here in the UK, but in some countries they do feed live.

Oldgit - ( I feel so rude writing that:LOL:) not many appear that colour inside their mouths I think its more grey than blue, most are pinks and whites but a few are black - such as black mambas ( I will post a piccie for you)

Back