Horse Show

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from the other thread here's a few of the shots from the rest of the show. It's not easy to make an interesting shot of someone walking round a field or standing still :( Wasn't sure if this should go in people, animals or transport :LOL: Weather was changeable to be generous

ML1W6397.jpg

ML1W6449.jpg

ML1W6609.jpg

ML1W6694.jpg

ML1W7176.jpg

ML1W7218.jpg

tis a bit tricky as to where to put these piccies eh,lol :LOL:

I think it's a great series of shots dod. I really like the first one myself, even though it's not an 'action' shot.

Jewel :)

great set if shots, makes me really miss my horse riding, loved jumping (y)

Thanks for the comments folks :)

I really like the first one myself, even though it's not an 'action' shot.
I like it too, it sold at A3 size last night ;)

But they do look really good at large size. Unfortunately the sharpening halos spoil the first 4 here for me. I thought they had steam coming off them when I first looked ;)

Unfortunately the sharpening halos spoil the first 4 here for me. I thought they had steam coming off them when I first looked ;)
:eek: :eek: No sharpening applied at all, just resize, must be compression, deliberately kept smallish as these are linked through to the webby and I really don't like putting copyright notices on. But you're right, maybe I need to rethink that :|

nice shots Dod, what lens?

Combination of the sigma 70-200 and the canon 100-400 Matty. Light was pretty dodgy at times, varied from bright sun to heavily overcast.

Just sold this one as well, snapshot while I was sitting down for a cup of tea :)

ML1W6478.jpg

Nice shots Doddy. You have the shutter speeds just right there I reckon. (y)

Back