House Dinosaurs

Nice one.

My dinosaur obsessed son approves (y)

Are they Schleich ones ?

Thanks both, glad you like them & Phil, glad you son approves :)
Yes, they are the Schliech ones and I also have some Papo models which are similar. I wish I could say I have young children still as for a grown woman, with a grown up son, I do have rather a large collection of toy dinosaurs :)

Thanks both, glad you like them & Phil, glad you son approves :)
Yes, they are the Schliech ones and I also have some Papo models which are similar. I wish I could say I have young children still as for a grown woman, with a grown up son, I do have rather a large collection of toy dinosaurs :)

Papo ones are great too (y)

this is rapidly turning into my favourite thread on the entire forum...

(probably because one of these days they're going to ban me from Toys-R-Us)

Last edited:
Thank you :) I love doing these & quite often keep a dino in my handbag in case u get an idea at work or if out. Even my boss has been in a shot :)

Being banned from Toys R Us, now that would be something :)

Last edited:
Maybe they need the Tissues for after this

Ps, what a great idea you had, fab shots. (y)

Awww I'm glad you've made a thread for these they always make me chuckle Sarah :)

Last edited:
Don't see why they are arguing. Do they not realise they can't reach anyway?

Great shot :D

Ha brilliant. I will show my dinosaur obsessed son in the morning. He nuts about them, and not just in a way all boys are. We record any dino documentaries and he even likes all the boring science bit. He can tell you which period the dinos come from eg Jurassic, but not just that he can tell you whether they were late jurrasic, late crutatious early Triassic etc. His favourite DVD is walking with dinousours.Ask him what he wants to be and he will tell you a palaeontologist. Oh and has only seven next month.

Excellent, sounds like something to really encourage. My son was really into science at that age & is now doing a PhD in neuroscience, so keep up the encouragement & he'll go far.
Wow, ibet you're really proud. We are trying. He's got loads of books and we take him to dino/fossil places. We live about 5 miles from Lyme Regis which is useful. We've done a bit of fossil hunting at Charmouth but since the landslide I was put of a bit.

I really lie your photo ideas, good stuff!!
PS the boy likes them too.

Last edited:
Thanks & yes, very proud if him. So keep encouraging your lad & you certainly live in the right area for his interest. he sounds like a great lad.

PS - I love your avatar :)
Thanks. Someone on a gaming forum I go on sent me the link for it. Raptor is from the name of my air rifle but I think the dino is quite fitting lol

Back