How ironic...

Now that raised a huge smile - both the idea and the execution are great - love it - a great fun image.

Annoyingly though my eye keeps getting drawn to that little triangle of blue tac .....

Last edited:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Great idea, good fun and very nicely done.
Where did you get the eyes from? They're great.

Annoyingly though my eye keeps getting drawn to that little triangle of blue tack .....

:razz: You know Rhody, I'm really starting to dislike you.
First you almost made me cry this morning with your post in the RIP Fingal thread and now you've pointed out that annoying bit of blu tac. I hadn't noticed it until you said and now I have noticed it's driving me nuts :bat:

I think we could do with a fun TP Challenge all about Eggbert and his different moods, travels, locations and eggsperiences............................all credit and inspiration to domino of course.

How about a theme featuring Eggberts from all around the country? :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the kind words, happy to make people smile :D

As for the blu-tac, a small oversight on my part, I'll try harder next time :LOL:

Cheers
Darren

Last edited:
brilliant picture. im struggling to think of an egg related pun that hasnt been used, so ill just go with asking what was the eggsposure in this picture taken at?

brilliant picture. im struggling to think of an egg related pun that hasnt been used, so ill just go with asking what was the eggsposure in this picture taken at?

Trust me, I've shot a few eggs in the past and I've heard all the puns :D:LOL:

You've just poached my idea :LOL:

As for the blu-tac, a small oversight on my part, I'll try harder next time :LOL:

Cheers
Darren

I would love to see more images n this theme Darren - it's clearly only at the embryonic stage at the moment until you hatch some new ideas

oh dear lord...

Where did you get the eyes from? They're great.

Sorry Sarah, I missed this. I bought the eyes from Hobbycraft, they come in all different sizes.

Darren

Back